1. Orders are entered in Now Commerce to create Pending Orders. To see if there are any pending orders in Now Commerce, go to Orders > Pending Orders. Each company user can set an alert to be notified by email when there is a new order. In Now Commerce, go to Alerts > Set Alerts. Check the box to select the Online Order Activity alert.
2. Run the Now Commerce Order Bridge to convert the pending order(s) into QuickBooks sales orders or invoices. The order bridge program is installed on the computer where QuickBooks is installed. Open QuickBooks, then open the Now Commerce order bridge. Click the Download Pending Orders button. This process can be automated. Contact your account manager for assistance.
3. Run the QuickBooks Web Connector to update Now Commerce with the latest information from QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Web Connector program is installed on the computer where QuickBooks is installed. Open QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services to open the QuickBooks Web Connector. Check the box to the left of the Now Commerce application and click the Update Selected button. This process can be automated. Contact your account manager for assistance.
For Warehouse (3PL) Integration subscribers:
4. In Now Commerce, go to Shipments > New Shipments to send new shipments to the warehouse.
5. Go to Shipments > Pending Shipments and click Update Status to see if the warehouse has shipped. Go to Shipments > Completed Shipments to see the shipments that have been reported as shipped by the warehouse.