Please note: This information is provided as a courtesy only and is not supported by the Now Commerce team. Please consult a Windows technician for additional assistance.
- Click the Start button, click Computer, click (C:), click Program Files (x86). Locate and right-click on the Now Commerce folder, and then click Open. Locate and right-click on the Order Bridge folder, and then click Open.
- Right-click on OrderBridge.exe and the click Create Shortcut. You will see a message asking if you want to place the shortcut on the Desktop, click Yes. Close the Order Bridge folder.
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, locate and right-click the Startup folder, and then click Open. Locate the Now Commerce shortcut on the desktop and drag it into the Startup folder.
- In the Startup folder, right-click on the Order Bridge shortcut and click Properties. On the Shortcut tab, you will see the Target with something like: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Now Commerce\Order Bridge\OrderBridge.exe”.
- Edit the Target, appending it to look like “C:\Program Files (x86)\Now Commerce\Order Bridge\OrderBridge.exe” /auto and click OK. Basically, you are adding a space and /auto after the end quote. Close the Startup folder.
The next time you start Windows, the Now Commerce Order Bridge will run automatically.