Installing the Order Bridge
- Click https://portal.nowcommerce.com/Downloads/SetupOrderBridge.msi
- When you see File Download, click Run.
- When you see the Order Bridge Utility Setup Wizard, click Next.
- When you see Select Installation folder, click Next accepting the default folder location and “Everyone”.
- When you see Confirm Installation, click Next.
- When you see Installation Complete, click Close.
Configuring the Order Bridge
- Log into QuickBooks as Admin.
- If you are in multi-user mode, switch to single-user mode.
- Open the Order Bridge: Start > All Programs > Now Commerce > Order Bridge.
- When you see “The system has not been configured. Please configure the program using the following screen”, click OK.
- When you see the Configure screen, enter your Now Commerce administrator email address and password and click Connect.
- When you see Authorize New Web Service, click OK.
- When you see QuickBooks Application Certificate – “Do you want to allow this application to read and modify this company file?” click “Yes, whenever the QuickBooks Company file is open” > Continue > Done.
- When you see the Configure screen again, click OK.
- The configuration is complete, click Close.
You may switch back to multi-user mode in QuickBooks, if necessary