The price override on forms can override the QB item price.
1. Go to Orders> Manage Lists and Forms. The Price Lists and Order Forms page is displayed.
2. Locate the desired form and click Edit. The Edit Form page is displayed.
3. From the Edit Form page, choose the Items tab.
The list of available items for the form is displayed. You can sort the items by clicking on the column headers. You can also change the number of items by adjusting the Page Size at the bottom of the page.
1. Locate the desired item and click Edit. The Edit Form Row dialogue box will be displayed.
2. Enter the override price in the Price field and click OK.
If the customer does not have a QB Price Level, the override price will be displayed.
If the customer has a QB Fixed % Price Level, the override price is calculated using the Fixed %, then displayed.
If the customer has a QB Per-Item Price Level and the item has a “Custom Price” on the Per-Item Price Level, the “Custom Price” is displayed. If the item does not have a “Custom Price” on the Per-Item Price Level, the override price will be displayed.